NETWORK STATUS : There are no known faults on our network.
Business Solutions – Plans & Pricing
All of our business plans are priced excluding GST and include:
- Blocking of inappropriate web, FTP and P2P sites and Usenet newsgroups.
- Filtering of search engines for keywords
- Internet access via dialup or broadband
- Email mailbox with up to 5 names (aliases)
- Email virus disabling service
- Free technical helpdesk
- Website up to 1Mb
Business Bitstream plans
Watchdog can give your business safe, efficient ADSL broadband access using Telecom’s phone network and our leading Watchdog filtering service. Bitstream provides speeds from around 5 times dialup modem speeds to around 70 times. It is an “always-on” connection and allows your phone line to be used for Internet and phone calls at the same time.
All our plans are “flat rate” so there are no excess data charges if you go over your limit. If you go over, we may contact you to recommend a change in your plan.
Some of the key points in regard to Bitstream are:
- You can check if ADSL is available on your phone line by going to the Telecom website.
- An ADSL Router/Modem is required – we only recommend Ethernet ones and they may require a network card to be installed in your computer. We can supply a router or it can be procured from a computer retailer..
- Alternately, Telecom charges $144.05 (excl GST) for a “full install” where they come to your site and install a single filter for all your phones, etc. This is required if you have a monitored alarm.
- If you are already on broadband – If you are using Telecom JetStream or you have bitstream broadband with another ISP other than Telecom, Telecom charge a $22.22 ‘churn’ fee.(excl GST) We will bill you directly for this.
- Bitstream plans can also be used for dialup access, charged on an hourly basis
- All plans are subject to the acceptable use policy in our Terms and Conditions that forbids the use of file sharing programs such as Kazaa.
Please click here for application form
Business Wired Country plans
Wired Country (WC) gives customers in the wider Auckland and Hamilton regions access to another broadband option. WC is a wireless Internet service where a small antenna is mounted on your home. In most areas, the WC service requires a clear line-of-sight from your location to the nearest Wired Country point of presence, such as the Sky Tower in Auckland, Pukekohe Hill in Pukekohe, and Waikato Hospital in Hamilton. Please click here for more information.
Watchdog offer a full range of Dial-Up plans and packages for businesses. Please contact us for details.
Web Site Statistic Reporting
If we host your website and you would like usage statistic reports there is a one off set up fee for this please contact us for more details