NETWORK STATUS : There are no known faults on our network.
How is it safe?
We estimate that up to 2000 inappropriate sites are added to the Internet every day. Watchdog uses the latest Direct Address Blocking technology to:
- Monitor and block offensive web (HTTP) and file transfer (FTP) sites.
- Monitor and block Internet searches for pornography.
- Monitor newsgroups (NNTP) and block any offensive ones.
- Allow users to request sites be added to our blocking list if they are not listed
- Allow users to request that blocked sites be unblocked if it is considered that they have been blocked incorrectly.
- Filter email for objectionable content.
- Filter email from known objectionable sources.