NETWORK STATUS : There are no known faults on our network.
KnowledgeNET Parent Portal – Online Parent and Student Portal
Share Data between systems.
Interoperability means more time to focus on teaching and learning and less time spent on labour intensive data administration. Smart Ask (KnowledgeNET Parent Portal) has set the standard in sharing data and is New Zealand’s first Ministry of Education approved SMS/LMS interoperable system.
Parent Portal is an online portal that gives key stakeholders up-to-date, ‘on-demand’ access to an individual student’s education progress. Smart Ask! links with your SMS (Student Management System) so data you choose to share can be made available to parents
Why use the Parent Portal…
- Data you choose to share on the portal is updated in real time from your SMS.
- Students and parents can access assessment results, attendance details, and reports as you finish them.
- KnowledgeNET Parent Portal provides schools with the integrated tools need to streamline student administration, enable stakeholder collaboration, and individualise instruction.
- The entire system is web based so educators, parents and students, have access to information from anywhere at anytime securely.
- Information you choose to share on the portal is updated in real time. Students and parents can check assessment results, attendance, and reports as you finish them.
- Using the online portal increases direct family interaction with your school. In addition to academic information, you can share school news, events and even allow families to update contact information.
- Parent Portal gives parents instant access to their child’s education progress.
- Make parents partners in their child’s education and increase family interaction.
- Better reporting of student achievements and outcomes.
- Improve the flow of information between parents, students and teachers.
- Accuracy and timeliness of important student data.
- Save time and generate less paper.
- Peace of mind through safe and secure data transfer.
- Intuitive user interface which requires no training.
- Interoperable with Student Management Systems.
- Integrates with KnowledgeNET (Learning Managment System)
- Fully monitored service with helpdesk support.
- Simplify communication with calendars, forums, noticeboards and a personalised contacts list.
- Advanced password and encryption technologies create a secure environment in which to view student information.
- Automatic transfer of student information including assessment data, attendance details and medical information.
- Choose what assessment data you prefer to share with Parents Data updated in real time.
- No multiple logins – parents have one login to view their children’s information
- Virtual Classroom homepages.
- Parent’s can easily update household information including phone numbers and emergency contact details which then automatically updates the SMS.
For more information or to get the ParentPortal in your school please call 0508 WATCHDOG (928 243) or email firstname.lastname@example.org